Date published: 29-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to lead all recruiting efforts for Indeed’s APAC region. This leader will lead a team of highly talented recruiters who are aligned by functional area of the organization. Your primary objective will be build, engage, develop, and operationalize an exceptional team that is viewed as game-changing by industry standards.
In addition, this leader will also partner closely with peers in EMEA and North America, as well as in Talent Attraction Programs, Operations, Sourcing, and Employer Brand, to build the right infrastructure to support Recruiters in doing the important work of sustaining Indeed's rapid growth.
- Lead the teams providing full lifecycle recruiting support across the APAC region; support talent acquisition efforts with a focus on developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies.
- Leverage data to drive business decision-making across every facet of the role.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to pro-actively facilitate workforce planning/forecasting activities.
- Partner with peers in Sourcing to ensure that their is joint ownership over the task of maintaining sufficient candidate pipeline to support current and future hiring requirements.
- Ensure consistent and positive representation of Indeed in the marketplace.
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition/Recruiting or HR experience; with 5+ of those years focused on leading, developing, and operationalize exceptional recruiting teams.
- Experience serving as a true partner to business leaders by employing an approach that includes an emphasis on service delivery, manager education, and growing a true consultative partnership with the ability to influence.
- Experience representing the teams you lead at the highest level of the organization, as well as representing the organization externally on a national scale.
- Experience partnering with other stakeholders to guide and influence global strategies for recruiting tools and technology, business process design, data and insights, sourcing, candidate experience, operations, global mobility, and employer brand.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.