Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Corporate Development is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with Senior Leadership Team and multiple departments within the organization to identify, evaluate and execute acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. The team also support post-M&A integration activities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
We are seeking someone who will support the development of post-M&A integration strategies, due-diligence and integration projects under the Head of Integration. They will specifically manage post-merger integration for technology, infrastructure, and engineering within Indeed and contribute to Corporate Development through strategy building and sourcing of opportunities for M&A, Investments and Partnerships.
- Lead the technology integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions for post-close success
- Ensure that due-diligence processes yield the desired understanding and responses to risks
- Ensure that deal-related plans are attainable, prudent, and broadly understood by the deal team
- Identify and build key product and engineering capabilities essential to deal flow
- Identify sources of transaction value with business sponsor and develop plans to realize deal value post-close
- Closely collaborate with key functional leaders responsible for integration support and execution
- Identify and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Continually develop and refine best practices for technology integration
- Contribute to Corporate Development for strategy building, sourcing of opportunities for M&A, and Investments and Partnerships from a technology perspective
- 7+ years of combined experience in engineering and product development in Internet or SaaS companies and M&A integration; HR Tech, Machine Learning and Automation experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience running technology projects
- Passionate about using technology to build a better future for work in people’s lives
- Ability to work under pressure, to enjoy uncertainty, and to think on your feet
- Proven facilitation and communication skills to nurture relationships with cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong in business insight and structured thinking
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks - http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms - https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.