Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for a seasoned executive to join our Partnerships team to build and expand our employer segment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Business Development, developing partnerships and online marketing. These partnerships will promote Indeed’s job posting solutions with the ability to refer a high volume of advertisers to Indeed. Unlike other sites that charge a fixed amount per job posting regardless of results, Indeed’s pay-for-performance pricing model means advertisers only pay when they get results.
You will set the strategy, vision, and grow the team to execute successfully. This role touches many parts of the company, you need to be versatile and a good communicator who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. Working for the Business Development team at Indeed, you will quickly gain a deep understanding of our products and partner requirements.
- Set our approach to Employer Partnerships
- Create the right goals and approach to motivate team members
- Grow employer acquisition and revenue through partner channels
- Design and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition campaigns.
- Identify strategic partners and educate them about Indeed
- Build new partner relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Work on product integrations with partners and provide general support
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience in a business-to-business online environment (such as strategic sales, business development or channel sales)
- Proven track record of growing and scaling customer acquisition programs.
- Great communication skills to evangelize both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to deliver effective business and marketing plans with partners
- Search engine optimization (SEO) & Search engine marketing (SEM) experience a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.