Date published: 10-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a Director of Campaign Planning who will define marketing communication and messaging strategy and lead a team and inspire cross-functional partners and agencies to execute campaigns that grow the brand and deliver business results. We are looking for a proven leader who will drive internal and external creative partners, to conceive and plan integrated campaigns that are innovative and effective.
In your cover letter for this position, please tell us why this is the right job for you.
- Develop global business and marketing strategies that deliver integrated plans that communicate a compelling value proposition and increase brand equity for Indeed.
- Lead stakeholder with Business Strategy, Sales and Product teams to help diagnose business problems, define marketing and communications goals, and create briefs for creative and media teams.
- Create strategic value-added analyses around opportunities in new markets, campaign measurement to drive better decisioning and results
- Monitor team performance by interrogating business metrics, product performance and research outputs, and use this information to conduct discovery and provide synthesis and analysis on consumers, categories, brands, markets, industry trends, etc.
- Lead stakeholder in partnering with Marketing Research and Business Strategy functions to develop insights to facilitate marketing budget allocation and the allocation of the marketing budget
- Support the design and setup of marketing experimentation in collaboration with other cross-functional teams (Media Planning, Business Intelligence etc.)
- Responsible for communicating summaries of campaign performance and insights to all levels of the organization
- You have a minimum of 10 years working in a communication planning or strategic planning role, with extensive experience connecting insights, creative and media to produce outstanding results
- Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis
- Complex problem-solving skills and ability to facilitate problem-solving amongst the team.
- Experience working in a cross-functional/regional matrix organization and international markets is a must.
- You are an expert in consumer marketing (preferably in the technology or FMCG space) and know how to not only build strategy but also to inspire a team to execute flawlessly.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering innovative and effective global
- Strong strategic and creative thinking, with the ability to use market data and customer insight, combined with knowledge of our shows/channels, to design clear and compelling briefs
- Detail orientated and data driven, displays the ability to course correct when needed without compromising on a longer-term strategic vision.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.