Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
A Client Onboarding Inbound Director should be web-savvy, understand online advertising and have strong sales and communication skills. This is a critical role that requires someone who can motivate, train and develop a team of Inbound Specialists to successfully meet and exceed sales quota(s).
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results, find it rewarding to coach and train and have a proven track record of developing talent, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary, a quarterly bonus plan, and a full benefits plan.
- Develop and train your team of approximately 11 to exceed all assigned quota(s) on a quarterly basis
- Measure your team’s productivity with standards including utilization, ASA and CSAT
- Facilitate 1:1s with all direct reports. Recognize successes, create development plans as necessary, and identify career paths
- Collaborate with Recruiting to interview and hire for all levels within your team
- Partner with Training to ensure the Onboarding new hire training curriculum prepares new teammates for their role
- Monitor your team’s calls and emails and provide feedback highlighting strengths and areas of continued focus
- Handle escalated calls and demonstrate service excellence through all client and team member interactions
- Identify opportunities and process improvements and present to Senior Director and cross-functional partners to gain resources and have projects prioritized
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in business-to-business environment required, call center experience a plus
- Experience managing a team preferred but not required
- Passion for sales in a consultative and collaborative environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Adaptable to change
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- Strong phone presence, with the ability to build trust and rapport within first client contact
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into your day to day
- Work well within a team while also being successful independently
- Inspirational leader who can rally a team towards their targets and get the best out of team members performance
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.