Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for a dynamic Sales Director to help drive and build upon explosive growth within our ANZ Enterprise Staffing business. Reporting to the Head of Sales, we are in the process of interviewing candidates who have 7 + years of sales experience ideally within the digital advertising, search or recruitment space and will have managed a high performing sales organisation.
Based in our Sydney office, the successful candidate will have outstanding communication and leadership skills, and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space. More people get hired with Indeed.com than any other site worldwide and we have an amazing story to tell! The capacity to work collaboratively, demonstrate agility and and work at a fast pace are all essential. This is an highly visible sales leadership role and we want the best.
- Manage a team of skilled business development and enterprise sales people
- Must inspire, coach and lead within a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Credibility and confidence to spearhead relationships within some of Australia's largest organisations
- Methodical, hands on approach to drive prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services in a highly competitive market
- Deliver high levels of new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Demonstrable track record of hiring, training and managing high quality sales organisations.
- Inclusive, team orientated approach, sense of adventure and a sense of fun.
- First class presentation skills - is used to presenting to small and large groups
- Frequent travel required, primarily in Australia, but must also be able to travel to US and Europe as required.
- 7 + years of sales experience
- 3 + years of sales management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital media, recruitment or search preferred
- Familiarity of performance-based advertising products, including PPC
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.