Date published: 25-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Director, Campaigns will help employers worldwide discover the power and value of using Indeed to hire. In this B2B marketing role, you will lead a team that develops campaigns to acquire new sales prospects, convert them to revenue and increase spend within existing accounts. The focus of the Campaigns team is driving revenue through our sales force with programs that scale globally to meet business goals in all key markets.
Indeed is seeking an energetic leader who has a proven track record of driving revenue through online and offline campaigns. You’ll be obsessive about optimizing results from current channels with a compelling message and great execution. And you’ll have a vision for new areas of investment to grow our business.
- Create a global campaign strategy to drive revenue through our sales force and the menu of programs for execution in all key markets
- Focus each campaign on a singular, measurable action (acquisition, conversion, upsell) that contributes to our sales goals
- Guide all aspects of campaign development: target, message, offer, creative, testing
- Identify new means of growing online acquisition opportunities to reach target buyers
- Test and optimize programs across a variety of channels: email, direct mail, display, retargeting, social, etc..
- Obsessively test, analyze and optimize performance of marketing campaigns and their elements
- Excel at helping others grow in their role and collaborating across the organization
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- The role is designed for a senior marketer who has successfully run B2B campaigns, managed a program team, and leveraged marketing automation to target enterprise and/or SMB prospects.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with 5 years focused on campaign management, demand generation, or marketing programs for software or Internet services.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with marketing automation software (Eloqua, Marketo, etc).
- A track record of managing digital and traditional marketing activities such as: email campaigns, online advertising, webinars, direct mail, etc.
- Passion for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills (e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.