Date published: 30-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a Director of Global Media who will lead a distributed, global media planning and buying team within Corporate Marketing. You will be the lead partner with Brand Strategy and Campaign Planning to develop a consistent vision for offline and online media planning, buying and measurement globally.
- Lead Indeed's Global Media planning and buying team, managing a remote team of planners and serving as key point of contact for internal stakeholders and global media agency of record
- Partner with Marketing leadership at Indeed to drive efficiency and scale in paid media strategy across international markets
- Commission market research, track and compile industry trends and synthesize competitive analysis to inform global media strategies
- Communicate to marketing leadership and other internal audiences on media performance and align the company on what success means
- Develop core business metrics to facilitate better insights on overall media efficiency and performance
- Work with corporate and agency partners to develop advanced measurement models and capabilities through leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution technologies, media mix models)
- Design more efficient media planning processes and tools to help team scale
- Design automation tools to provide global reporting on our increasing number of originals marketing campaigns
- Partner with FP&A, Business Intelligence, and regional leaders across Marketing to plan and reconcile spend and track ROI
- You have a minimum of 10 years working in a communication planning or strategic planning role, with extensive experience in media, comms planning and creative strategy
- Bachelor degree in field with a quantitative emphasis. MBA preferred.
- Experience in a leadership role in both client and agency side preferred
- Extensive knowledge of executing media strategies in TV, OOH, Audio, Social and OLV channels
- Proven ability to oversee advanced media analysis and attribution methodologies
- Experience managing and allocating global marketing budgets
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.