Date published: 9-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
The Director of Global Mobility is responsible for the overall planning, strategy and ownership of Indeed’s global mobility functions, including management and oversight of the business processes supporting international assignments as well as domestic and international relocation. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to implement cost-effective, compliant strategies that support, improve and/or modify existing processes in alignment with Indeed’s long-term business strategy and talent needs.
- Develop the vision and strategy for global mobility solutions at Indeed
- Partner with business leaders to plan and identify strategic mobility solutions to elevate our global mobility program and attract top talent
- Identify strategic vendor relationships and ensuring all vendors are held accountable to set service level agreements
- Consult with the business to gather needs and input on plans while ensuring appropriate change management
- Ensure compliance with immigration, labor, employment and tax legislation (in partnership with legal, tax and local HR) on assignment structure, policy design and service delivery
- Oversee all project and initiatives that impact the global mobility team
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, tax, or related
- 10+ years progressive experience developing, managing and deploying Global Mobility Programs
- A strong communicator with client focused, proven relationship management skills, and the ability to influence and work with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to operate and influence in a rapidly-growing company
- Excellent organization, planning and decision making skills; strong ability to balance the needs of the business and talent while meeting the regulation requirements of both home and host countries
- Self-motivated and results oriented with the ability to innovate
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.