Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed's Global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) team is responsible for designing and implementing procurement and travel & entertainment policies and processes, purchasing vital goods and services at optimal pricing, establishing and managing relationships with vendors, and managing the disbursement of all funds across the company. We are looking for a Director level professional that will set the strategic direction of the global P2P function, lead a team consisting of ~60 professionals (and growing) in multiple offices around the globe.
Your job.As Director of Global Procure-to-Pay, you will lead the continued evolution of our Global P2P function to an efficient, metrics driven, customer service oriented organization. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies
- Manage the RFI/ RFQ/ RFP process
- Set up and manage supplier selection process and criteria
- Craft negotiation strategies, serve as lead negotiator with current and potential suppliers, and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with Legal team on guidelines for contracts, purchase orders, and other agreements
- Design and ensure compliance with purchasing policies across the company
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Be constantly on the lookout for cost efficiency in day-to-day operations through smarter procurement
- 10+ years of work experience, with at least 5 years managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage teams, and supervise outside professionals
- Excellent leadership, presentation, and influencing skills at both executive and peer level
- Desire to succeed in a data-driven, fast-changing, and entrepreneurial environment
- Professional background in purchasing and procurement
- Consumer internet and/or Software as a Service industry exposure strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree / certification or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.