Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Ebisu
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.The Marketing Director, Japan will help more people discover Indeed to hire and get hired. As the leader of our marketing team in Japan, you will guide the marketing strategy and execution to make Indeed the leading choice for employers and job seekers in Japan.
We are seeking a senior marketing leader who has a proven track record of driving outstanding results for Internet or technology businesses.
Experience working closely with sales leadership is highly valued and this role also collaborates closely with all marketing functions, product and international teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a great brand experience and driving revenue with a vision for new ways to grow our business.
- Create the go-to-market strategy and integrated plan for the Japanese market
- Work with corporate and agency partners to develop creative and media plans to achieve brand and revenue goals
- Partner closely with Sales and direct programs to achieve Sales goals including events, lead generation, and field marketing
- Communicate strategy and results to leadership and global teams
- Be the voice of the market, using research and data to develop key insights
- Direct marketing execution within Japan and collaborate with multiple functions globally
- Bachelor’s degree
- The role is designed for a high-performing senior leader who has successfully led consumer marketing teams for technology or media companies.
- 10+ years experience in brand marketing, advertising, communications, or digital marketing
- Proven success executing digital and brand advertising strategy across multiple channels
- Passion for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability.
- A strategic thinker with strong planning and execution skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience managing and allocating budgets
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.