Date published: 17-Nov-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.The Marketing Director, Japan will help more people discover Indeed to hire and get hired. As the leader of our marketing team in Japan, you will guide the marketing strategy and execution to make Indeed the leading choice for employers and job seekers in Japan.
How you work.
We are seeking a senior marketing leader who has a proven track record of driving outstanding results for Internet or technology businesses.
Experience working closely with sales leadership is highly valued and this role also collaborates closely with all marketing functions, product and international teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a great brand experience and driving revenue with a vision for new ways to grow our business.
- Lead development of the go-to-market plan for Japan
- Collaborate on all aspects of the integrated marketing, including brand advertising, PR, demand generation, sales enablement, partnership and thought leadership content.
- Co-own goals for brand and revenue growth with global marketing teams
- Advise global teams on budget and program needs for meeting brand and revenue goals
- Adapt our menu of global marketing programs for the Japanese market
- Inspire and design new program ideas for Japan that have a material impact on our goals
- Guide development of online and offline campaigns to drive sales revenue
- Use market research and program analysis to formulate market insights and strategy recommendations
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- The role is designed for a senior marketer who has successfully lead B2C or B2B marketing teams for software companies or Internet services
- 8-10 years of experience in brand marketing, product marketing, or digital marketing
- Passion for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability
- A strategic thinker with strong planning and execution skills
- A track record of managing online and offline marketing activities
- Enjoys collaborating and builds strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.