Additional Posting Location(s): Austin - Downtown
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations Technology to own, maintain and improve our marketing technologies to empower marketers to execute best-in-class campaigns globally. The primary responsibility is leading a team building scalable systems to support an autonomous global marketing team. This person will understand business objectives and translate that into systems requirements that enable marketing efforts in support of those goals.
This position impacts people across the globe, helping them find their next job through Indeed. The ideal candidate delights in helping marketing teams use technology to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time. You will grow and lead a talented and technical team that collaboratively furthers the vision of Indeed.
Important: You must have prior experience working with email service providers and CRMs across large scale, distributed companies.
- Manage a global team responsible for marketing systems, automation and content delivery
- Define and implement scalable processes and systems that deliver best in class demand generation, database management and communications programs
- Plan and manage technical projects involving multiple departments
- Enable the marketing team to autonomously execute on campaigns
- Triage ad hoc systems and data issues in a timely manner
- Maintain & document scalable processes supporting global marketing systems
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance and inform strategy
- Stay current on the latest marketing and sales technologies
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
What we are looking for
- 5+ years in marketing or operations-focused leadership role
- A passion for building scalable business systems to serve marketers
- Strong project management, system thinking, and business analysis skills
- Experience leading a mid-sized team
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, and BI software, Marketo and SalesForce a plus
- Experience with web content delivery systems such as WordPress or related
- Familiarity with A/B testing processes and tools such as Optimizely or others
- Experience developing partnerships across multiple departments, including Sales, Product, Engineering, BI, etc
- Strong analytical mindset with self-starter attitude
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Responsive, collaborative, and transparent approach to analysis and reporting
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.