Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Austin Area Base Salary Range: 140,000 - 198,000 USD per year
- Own and build on the relationship with our Marketing organization including strategic roadmap, priorities, end to end application delivery, production support and ongoing maintenance of sales and marketing technologies
- Develop and maintain methodologies and standards for application delivery and platform support
- Develop a solution map for critical projects and review major deliverables for quality and standards alignment
- Own the stability, security, modernization, and operations of the technology platforms supporting the Sales/Marketing organizations especially Marketo, Salesforce, and WordPress.
- Responsible for the documentation of the marketing technology architecture, the assessment of marketing systems and the development of a strategic technology roadmap
- Delivers effective organizational change and communications for technology implementation and process re-engineering within marketing
- Captures and disseminates internal and external marketing technology standards
- Collaborates with key internal customers and stakeholders to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Lead internal marketing automation administrators and specialists, and lead the selection of agencies and third-party vendors
- 10+ years of experience working in senior strategic roles within IT organizations of high growth companies, including a very deep focus on GTM technologies supporting Marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in developing CRM solutions & applications supporting Sales/Marketing areas. Some of the critical platform experiences include Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress.
- Evangelist committed to ensuring complex ideas are explained and reach the audience in a simple and easily understood format.
- Positive influencing skills, both verbal and through the preparation of written materials, in order to build relationships, influence and negotiate
- Extensive Background in scaling with internal FTEs and external partners in a distributed environment
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing function to drive demand and revenue
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.