Date published: 15-Sep-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Manage and develop a team of Account Executives
- Direct the marketing of pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to large Enterprise-level organisations supporting sales made from Ireland
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Rollout business rules, practices and policies to specific territories
- Hire, train and manage the performance of Account Executives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 4+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Understanding of interactive media, including pay-per-click (PPC) products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.