Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.As part of Indeed’s Global Corporate Communications function sitting within Indeed’s global Marketing organization, this role is on the Global Brand & Communications team. The Corporate Communications team is comprised of internal and external communications, social media, and social impact. It serves as the voice of the organization, manages reputation, and connects employees to strategy, mission and culture.
Indeed is seeking an experienced communications professional to oversee corporate communications in APAC. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of overseeing a multi-faceted regional/APAC communication program in a fast-growing, highly-matrixed, global organization. They will be responsible for a number of areas, including public relations, crisis communications, and reputation management and coordinate with the broader global communications team on social media, internal communications, social impact and global messaging. In addition, they will contribute to locally-focused integrated brand campaigns, working with teams of locally-based APAC corporate communications managers and other marketing functions. They will also work closely with regional and global cross-functional leaders.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and thrives in a data-driven culture. Candidates must have previous team management experience and comfortable setting goals and measuring results. They must excel in building relationships across marketing and the organization as a whole and be able to influence direct reports, peers, stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Lead the APAC/Regional corporate communications function at Indeed
- Set and oversee the development of regional and country-specific communications strategies
- Oversee a team of regional and country-specific corporate communications professionals responsible for public relations, internal communications, social impact, and social media
- Oversee local and regional PR agencies when needed
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel and support to regional and global executives
- Work collaboratively as a member of a global communications team and cross-functionally with brand, marketing, and other local and global colleagues
- Help develop and contribute to global messaging and regionalize and localize that messaging for specific APAC markets as needed
- Oversee regional crisis communications efforts and serve as a member of a regional crisis team
- In coordination with the global heads of social impact, social media, and internal communications, develop and implement specific strategies that are regionalized and localized as needed
- Serve as a member of the corporate communications leadership team along with the heads of social impact, social media, internal communications, and the heads of PR and Communications in EMEA and North America.
- 10+ years of heading up APAC corporate communications for a global organization
- Track record of successful earned and social media campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise and leadership skills, and aptitude to take informed, creative risks
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of highly capable professionals and aid in their career development
- Experience overseeing public relations agencies
- Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Confidence and poise to work closely with senior executives
- Ability to influence in multiple ways and build credibility quickly with key stakeholders, peers and senior leaders
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in setting goals and developing ways to measure those goals
- Experience navigating a complex, matrixed organization
- Technology industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.