Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are building an SEO / Growth product incubator in Vancouver and are searching for a Product leader to help us shape and realize this vision.
The Jobseeker Content vision:
Through compelling content & tools, help people at every stage of their journey to find, keep, and succeed in work. Indeed is the first place that job seekers turn to when they want to search for and apply to jobs. When we think about the not-to-distant future, we imagine Jobseeker Content does everything else related to their career. Every question users have, every tool that they need, when they go to google or social media to find the answer, they’ll find great products and tools powered by Indeed to help them.
Your strategic impact within your first year:
Lead Indeed Jobseeker Content Product
- Establish a new Product team in Vancouver. Establish processes that support product excellence while moving & shipping fast.
- Mentor and help product managers within your team and the broader Indeed design community to create world-class product experiences.
- Effectively grow Jobseeker Content product team to keep pace with business needs.
- Work with engineers and designers to define product requirements and ship features regularly.
- Analyze data, including analytics and a A/B testing results.
Strategize and lead the refinement of the vision for current Jobseeker Content products and services:
- Ship improvements that enhance the jobseeker experience.
- Productize opportunity mapping and discovery at scale.
- Scale SEO and Growth processes to enable rapid organic growth in new product spaces.
- Collaborate closely with a variety of disciplines: Engineering, SEO, UX, user research, content strategy, and design technology.
Invent future JobSeeker Content products & tools
- Leveraging the Indeed Jobseeker Content UX and product teams, design and validate solutions to real jobseeker problems.
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functional Jobseeker Content leadership team to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
- Research markets and competitors.
- 5+ years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Experience working with content-driven web sites and significant experience working with content strategists and copywriters.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.
People like it here.
At the core of our culture is a heart for service. We may disagree but we’re always united in doing what’s best for our customers. Another part of our high retention rate may be due to our "no jerks" policy.
- Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full time Indeedians across the globe.
- Relaxed offices, serious mission — Our work environments feature collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code. Which means if you're looking to enjoy open offices or open toed shoes, this is the place.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.