Date published: 9-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed is looking for a Director of Sales to drive sales expansion for the company within our French space. We are looking for candidates who have 7+ years of sales experience and who have experience managing new business efforts. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space.
- You will manage and develop a team of Sales Executives Direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of Sales Executives
- Actively Coach Sales Executives and provide situational support as and when required
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the French market
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.