Date published: 2-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is seeking a Director of Sales to drive sales expansion for the National Accounts (i.e. Enterprise) sales team. This person will manage 5-10 National Account Managers (NAMs) in key markets within the region. We are in the process of interviewing candidates who have 10+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 5+ years of sales management experience.
- Manage a team of 5-10 National Account Managers
- Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and upselling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity and face to face meetings
- Rollout sales business rules, practices and policies to NAMs
- Hire, train, coach and manage performance of NAMs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Experience with interactive media, especially SEM and pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Up to 50% travel expected
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.