Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Diversity Program Manager develops, implements, monitors and measures initiatives that create, promote and foster an open and inclusive environment within the company. In this role, you will work directly with HR Business Partners and other HR managers to build and support inclusion initiatives in specific regions that align with the teams global roadmap. Your role includes assisting in the development of sustainable systems and behaviors that enable all employees to have a great experience at Indeed.
- Support HR Business Partners and their clients by embedding diversity and inclusion in their action plan and activities.
- Design and launch initiative focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drive our retention strategies
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Identify and build relationships with internal and external partners, including thought leaders and peer organizations, that deliver impactful solutions and ideas to support our inclusion strategies
- Educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas that support company-wide business plans and initiatives
- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- 2+ years professional experience in diversity & inclusion
- 2+ years of program design and management and/or project management/coordination
- 1+ year of facilitation or public speaking experience
- Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
- Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
- Experience researching, building, and driving strategic plans
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, external vendors and consultants
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.