Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Manage and execute diversity and inclusion activities
- Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives our retention strategies
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Identify and build relationships with internal and external partners, including thought leaders and peer organizations, that deliver impactful solutions and ideas to support our inclusion strategies
- Educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas to relate to and support company-wide business plans and initiatives
- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- 2+ years of program design and management and/or project management/coordination in diversity & inclusion
- 1+ year of facilitation or public speaking experience
- Experience researching, building and driving strategic plans
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, external vendors and consultants
- Exceptional written and verbal internal/external communication & consultation experience
- Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
- Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.