Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Management of the day to day running of the Accounting function - currently covering EMEA, Canada and Brazil
- Lead a team of highly motivated accountants and ensure on going training needs are met
- Be a key contributing member of the regional Controllership management team
- Manage key relationships within the Dublin finance community as well as with Regional/ Global peers
- Manage the US GAAP monthly/quarterly close cycle including corporate reporting and review of key Reconciliations
- Responsible for review and determining key provisions and complex accounting entries and transactions (including acquisitions, consolidations, impairment reviews)
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to drive process improvements across the Accounting function
- Prepare working papers with Technical Accounting on any mergers and acquisitions that Indeed makes as they relate to the Region
- Participate and advise on key projects including the ERP implementation in 2018 / 2019
- Work with the Compliance team through review and feedback on the reconciliation quality and performance
- Ensure that internal controls within the Accounting environment are consistently maintained
- Prepare Accounting updates for Board meetings
- Foster a culture of collaboration with the APAC compliance team and drive standardisation of global Accounting processes where possible
- ACA/ACCA with 5+ years PQE in a multinational head office / Accounting Practice background
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate experience in Corporate reporting
- Ability to collaborate with numerous cross-functional teams is vital
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic multinational environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- People management skills are essential
- Prior experience of preparing technical accounting papers and implementing new standards is a distinct advantage
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.