Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com seeks an EMEA Benefits Manager who will be responsible for support in EMEA, including, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, UK, France, Belgium and Switzerland. Based in Dublin, Ireland, this position will be partnering with managers, HR business partners and employees to provide benefits guidance and support on HR initiatives in the areas of regional benefits, leave administration, allowances and wellness.
- Lead the benefits strategy that promotes the overall success of the company and employees by analyzing benchmarking, utilization and employee and company feedback data
- Analyze and make recommendations on the plan design and administration of all group benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, salary continuance, perquisites, wellness, leave, holiday, time off and retirement plans
- Evaluate competitive practices and recommend revisions to ensure that programs are current with regard to trends, market practices and company goals
- Manage the budgeting, cost-effective strategic planning, forecasting, communications, special studies and analysis of programs and results to achieve short and long-term corporate goals and to ensure legal/statutory compliance
- Partner with HR Business Partners to ensure clear communication of benefits, leave programs and assist with needs around employee information sessions, hiring, terminations and invoicing
- Lead new benefit evaluations and implementation for existing entities and for new entities in EMEA
- Promote global wellness strategy that fosters company-wide engagement and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Ongoing management and regular service level evaluations of external benefit partners to ensure best in class service and support
- 5+ years of benefits administration experience, including experience with benefit plan management and coordination; strong influence, project management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Experience with benefit plans across EMEA required and German & French markets preferred
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.