Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking an EMEA HR Director supporting key stakeholders throughout the business and reporting to the VP of Global HR. The role will require you to be a coach to the business, drive organisational change, lead talent and succession conversations. You will also drive employee engagement initiatives and promote a performance culture.
- Strategy and Tactical Execution - you love being in blue sky brainstorming and problem-solving, and delivering solutions with or through your HR Team
- Consultative approach - influence within and across complex matrix structures and provide guidance to shape business decisions
- Coach, Manage and Mentor -you hold a high bar for performance and coach the HR team to set high standards for themselves every day; you develop your team to role model the behaviours we expect from the business
- Opinions and Ideas - you are a fun sparring partner on issues strategic, organisational and operational. You are inquisitive and curious.
- Prioritizing issues with competing demands - you know what needs to get handled and in what order based on impact and scope
- Prioritisation - lead by example working on the right things, you are solution orientated, and use data to make decisions. Ensure the most effective use of people, time and resources, to initiate, collaborate and execute against business aims.
- Build trust with others at all levels - you form genuine partnerships with others and are a pro at influencing and partnering with CoEs to deliver all facets of HR in an integrated manner
- Experience across Europe, managing a distributed team of business partners
- Support, and point of escalation for Compensation, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, HR Operations and Talent Acquisition
- You have 12+ years of relevant HR experience to operate at a senior strategic level with clients
- You have 5+ years of recent people management experience
- You ideally have experience of working with senior sales clients with P&L responsibility
- You have a history of delivery in people results including influencing both culture and organizational change
- You make decisions based on data - both qualitative and quantitative
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have proven ability to create clarity
- You thrive on being a strong collaborator who can work across global, cultural and geographically dispersed teams
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.