Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Manager will partner directly with Indeed’s EMEA based leadership team to provide HR counsel and support. The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Indeed. The role will be critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement by:
- Partnering with Senior Leaders within the EMEA organization and also being able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Clearly understanding business goals and suggesting new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR processes
- Having a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the organisation to help drive a high level of employee engagement
- Coaching and mentoring at all levels of the business and the wider HR team.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Having the ability to think big and also "rolling up your sleeves”
- Possessing a strong solutions mindset and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Managing multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action-orientated results
- Having a passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Showcasing strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- Candidate should have 12+ years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management (preferably experience working within a HR role which had an EMEA wide scope)
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience working with a global matrix team.
- Proven success in helping to create and drive effective development and employee relations processes.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Strong working knowledge of European employment legislation.
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Great communication skills and understand how to communicate large complex change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Openness to travel on an as-needed basis, potentially up to 30%
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.