Indeed’s mission is to help people get jobs. Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. More than 200 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide. The Indeed Hiring Lab is a team of economists, other researchers, and writers whose insights help drive the global labour market conversation.
- Conceive, research, and write data-driven blogposts about the labour market using Indeed’s proprietary data and publicly available data.
- Develop and assess new labour-market indicators from Indeed’s data.
- Serve as Indeed’s spokesperson on Benelux labour markets for media and public engagements.
- Develop and deliver presentations on Benelux labour markets at Indeed’s events.
- Five + years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience working in tech, finance, media, or other fast-paced work environment.
- Master’s or PhD in economics or related field, or a truly extraordinary undergraduate record.
- Success at writing and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Benelux labour markets and familiarity with publicly available labour-market data.
- Solid understanding of labour market theories, empirical approaches, and statistical concepts.
- Fluency in SQL, R, Python, Stata, or similar data management and analysis tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a bonus, but not required.
How to apply
Please include a cover letter that explains your experience in empirical research and your familiarity with Benelux labour markets. Let us know why you want to work at Indeed and would be a good fit for this position.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.