Date published: 30-Aug-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Conceive, research, and write data-driven blogposts about the labor market using Indeed’s proprietary data and publicly available data.
- Develop and assess new labor-market indicators from Indeed’s data.
- Serve as Indeed’s spokesperson on the French labor market for media and public engagements.
- Develop and deliver presentations on the French labor market at Indeed’s events.
- Five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience working in tech, finance, media, or other fast-paced work environment.
- Master’s or PhD in economics or related field, or a truly extraordinary undergraduate record.
- Success at writing and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of the French labor market and familiarity with publicly available labor-market data.
- Solid understanding of labor market theories, empirical approaches, and statistical concepts.
- Fluency in SQL, R, Python, Stata, or similar data management and analysis tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French.
How to apply
Please provide a CV and cover letter in English. The cover letter should explain your experience in empirical research and your familiarity with the French labor market. Let us know why you want to work at Indeed and would be a good fit for this position.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.