Date published: 20-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Develop and maintain processes for writing, reviewing, editing, and distributing research.
- Identify and experiment with new forms of storytelling, production, and distribution.
- Guide the Hiring Lab’s editorial planning based on audience demand and the competitive landscape.
- Recruit, mentor, and inspire the Hiring Lab’s editorial team.
- Manage relationships with other Indeed teams that produce and distribute content, including PR, events, marketing, and design.
- Seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated success in writing, editing, or publishing technical content for non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in media, tech, finance, or other fast-paced work environments.
- Knowledge of economics and labor-market topics.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and data visualization.
- Experience managing content professionals.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.