Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Partner with the Marketing Manager on the Indeed Experience team to manage lifecycle campaigns i.e., creating and sending emails, implementing nurture campaigns, and A/B testing.
- Develop a system for optimizing and scaling email campaigns, including copy/design iterations that can be tested to continuously improve engagement.
- Guide email segmentation and targeting for new lifecycle email programs that ultimately drive conversions.
- Use your HTML knowledge to edit/create emails and landing pages to support marketing campaigns
- Create, execute and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, and Business Intelligence.
- Work with in-country marketing managers to localize content for marketing campaigns.
- Track, report results, and recommend next steps for lifecycle marketing campaigns.
The job might be for you if:
- You’re self-driven. When you don’t know the answer, you figure it out. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take ownership of your projects, crush your goals and volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- You’re a great communicator. You write well, and you speak eloquently. You appreciate simple, direct language - hold the fluff.
- You’re collaborative. You love working with lots of different people. You’re a team player and a great listener. You have the ability to influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn, and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time - in fact, you thrive on it.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research and user behavior. You ask the right questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You’ll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.