Date published: 1-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a Email Manager who is passionate about launching new products and experiences that will help people find jobs and who is willing to roll up their sleeves in a “start-up-like” environment. This position sits on a unique team that acts as intersects between Product and Marketing to develop and execute strategies across various stages of the product lifecycle to drive adoption at scale.
The Email Manager of New Product Growth will manage and execute a variety of marketing tests to help drive the acquisition and adoption of new products and features. You will help determine if and how a product is scalable through rapid testing to find the appropriate content and target audiences to reach campaign goals. You will work very closely with various cross-functional teams and/or vendors to execute and track marketing campaigns, and provide consultation on how to leverage email strategically to drive business goals. You must be able to see the big picture and prioritize, focusing on the highest impact opportunities for the amount of cost, time, and resources required. You must have extensive experience analyzing and segmenting CRM databases and be an excellent collaborator that builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and outside vendors.
If you are a data-driven marketer who loves innovation and champions the customer, Indeed is looking for you. We offer an environment to work with lots of data and creativity in a fast paced, growing company. You will be a part of multiple product launches that meet the growing needs of millions of jobseekers worldwide.
- Build, execute, and track email campaigns
- Provide strategic consultation to partners regarding optimization and strategically leveraging email to achieve business goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
- Develop and distribute regular reporting on email channel metrics, successes, and opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing, including metrics, attribution, targeting, and content
- Excellent knowledge of testing practices, including statistical significance, confidence intervals, and A/B testing
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. working knowledge of SQL or similar language) and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.