Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site*1, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs*2, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Greet visitors warmly and professionally.
- Help organize company-sponsored events as needed
- Notify employees when candidates, visitors, packages and mail arrive.
- Coordinate with the Procurement team to purchase & maintain office supplies.
- Manage training room calendars and book conference rooms for employees in last minute situations as needed.
- Ensure conference rooms, pantries, and supply closets are stocked.
- Administer employee requests in Jira.
- Assist Office Manager and Regional Office Manager as needed with special projects.
- Maintain positive relationships with office catering and snack vendors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Must have an understanding of office administrative tasks
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.