Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Every day we find creative ways to identify and attract job seekers all over the world. We believe that the candidate experience is a continuous process in the job seeker’s journey and we aspire to make that a memorable experience by hyper-personalizing every step. We engage job seekers to understand their personal career story to help them determine their best fit not only within Indeed but also within their broader job search. As storytellers, our goal is to share Indeed’s story and cultivate an affinity for our brand. We strive to make the workplace more inclusive by taking an active part in our internal employee resource groups, immersing ourselves in external communities globally, and participating in diversity recruiting initiatives. We are active members and aspiring thought leaders of the broader sourcing community who are focused on advancing our profession globally.
You will engage, excite and help employee referrals get jobs at Indeed. A significant portion of your job will be focused on interacting with referrals that are submitted by Indeed’s global employees for our jobs based in the EMEA region. These interactions can be over the phone, through video chats or even in-person meetings at our local offices.
- Your mission will be to provide a “WOW” experience to employee referrals through heightened customer satisfaction, hyper-personalized engagement and career coaching.
- Help job seekers identify which jobs at Indeed align to their interests and be a champion for them.
- Act as a career coach advising job seekers on various aspects of their job search not only at Indeed but also on their broader job search.
- Provide referrals with job search tips including resume tips, job search queries, interview preparation, and researching salary market data.
- Keep internal employees updated on the journey of their referral.
- Become an expert in Indeed’s job search products and services to coach referrals through their job search.
- Partner with our global Talent Attraction team to understand not only Indeed’s immediate talent needs but also our future needs to keep referrals updated on new jobs.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines or goals.
- Possess a tenacious drive to succeed and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable storyteller, communicator and relationship builder.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to navigate your way through in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing and iterative environment.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.