Additional Posting Location(s): Düsseldorf
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Create and optimise compelling graphics, photos, and videos to highlight the local market Indeed employee experience.
- Gather information and analyse necessary data to create project plans, dashboards, and content diaries
- Write shareable social media posts for each event, to empower promotion and engagement within recruiting and client hiring groups
- Collaborate with on-the-ground talent attraction teams to ensure creative delivery runs smoothly and on time
- Research industry best practices and understand target audiences to choose appropriate messaging and mediums to impact outreach, acquisition, engagement, and understanding
- Support the Employer Brand Program Manager with reputation management across EMEA
- A/B testing of jobs to optimize campaign efficiency to attract targeted potential hires and growing leads/conversion ratios
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal partners and external vendors
- Engage our potential candidate communities through both direct messaging and rotational management of our @insideindeed social media channels
You're someone who understands that the details and execution matter. You obsess over colours, fonts and tone, and understand the value of research, planning and promotion. You're usually the first one to meetings and enjoy striking up conversations with new people.
2+ years experience in a marketing, branding or recruitment marketing role in a corporate environment or related agency
Bilingual skills - You are fluent in writing and speaking English, Dutch/German languages
Adobe Photoshop/Spark is your friend - you can create graphics and edit photos with a set of established brand guidelines
Experience across European countries (directly or in a support function) specifically marketing in Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland
Fluent in Google Applications and Apple Applications - comfortable learning new software as needed
Experience coordinating work of content developers, designers, creative services, writers, videographers and other vendors
You can manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify, communicate and address problems, and meet deadlines
- You can hold your own in a digital conversation, exclusively using animated gifs to communicate
- You’ve worked in talent branding and attraction, marketing, advertising, or similar environment
- You can think and compose in 280 characters, and fancy yourself a creative writer
- You can speak English, Dutch and German!
Find out what our employees think of life #insideindeed. If this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply today.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.