Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
We’re hiring an employee experience storyteller in our employer brand team, who appreciates that the next step in every career starts with your motivation. You will collaborate with the global employer brand team on creative execution to support Americas talent attraction campaigns across multiple offices. You’ll seek out content opportunities and branding solutions both on and offline, to help accomplish hiring goals and execute on the talent attraction strategy.
You should be able to discuss the concept of community engagement and branding for influence. You’re a strong analytical thinker who should have knowledge and skills related to the following areas:
- Create and optimize compelling graphics, photos, and videos to highlight the local market’s Indeed employee experience.
- Collaborate with on-the-ground talent attraction teams to ensure creative delivery runs smoothly and on time
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal partners and external vendors
- Research industry best practices and understand target audiences to choose appropriate messaging and mediums to impact outreach, acquisition, engagement, and understanding
- Write shareable social media posts for each event, to empower promotion and engagement within recruiting and client hiring groups
- Engage our potential candidate communities through both direct messaging and rotational management of our @insideindeed social media channels
You're someone who understands that the details and execution matter. You obsess over colors, fonts and tone, and understand the value of research, planning and promotion. You're usually the first one to meetings and enjoy striking up conversations with new people.
Discover what our employees think of life #insideindeed and what makes our culture unique. If this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements below, we encourage you to apply today.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing, branding or recruitment marketing role in a corporate environment or related agency
- Adobe Creative Suite is your friend - you can create graphics, edit photos and video with a set of established brand guidelines
- You can use one of these programs (Adobe Photoshop/Spark, Canva) to create marketing graphics
- Fluent in Google Applications and Apple Applications - comfortable learning new software as needed
- Experience coordinating work of content developers, designers, creative services, writers, videographers and other vendors
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify, communicate and address problems, and meet deadlines
- You can hold your own in a digital conversation, exclusively using animated gifs to communicate
- You’ve worked in talent branding and attraction, marketing, advertising, or similar environment
- You can think and compose in 280 characters, and fancy yourself a creative writer
- You have experience across Americas markets (directly or in a support function) specifically marketing in Canada, the United States, and Brazil
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.