Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Own availability and performance of Indeed’s most critical products
- Design, develop, write, ship, and motivate the creation of software and systems to increase reliability and organizational efficiency
- Expand the team by hiring the best engineers
- Help engineers develop their careers through personal and performance management
- Foster an environment of continuous learning which builds excellent engineering skillsets
- Participate in on-call rotation & occasional travel
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing code in Java, Go, Shell, Perl, Python, or a similar language.
- Experience managing a team of software and/or system engineers.
- Proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and software design and/or Linux, networking, application performance analysis.
- Experience designing, writing, and/or troubleshooting software and systems in a distributed, internet-scale Linux environment.
- Experience recruiting and hiring software and/or system engineers.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.