Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Enterprise Data Analyst will be a member of the Client Strategy and Insights team. We at Indeed like to think of this team as our valued secret weapons. Not only are they inventors, but they are the analytical brains behind Indeed’s data driven stories. They work with Sales Teams effortlessly and roll up their sleeves to take raw data and flip it into something equal parts visionary and visceral.
The Enterprise Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in managing the suite of sales products that the team innovates through building solutions to address unmet customer needs. These solutions help accelerate the performance of Indeed’s sales teams and are essential to meeting the demands of our largest and most complex accounts.
- Partner with Indeed’s Sales and Client Strategy and Insights teams to identify needs for data driven narratives and winning arguments which can scale across sales teams and geographies
- Develop concepts for solutions to address the identified opportunities
- Serve as a product owner and partner with Indeed’s engineering teams to manage development of new product solutions and features
- Test solutions then develop content and training in collaboration with the sales content team to launch new tools to reps
- Drive adoption of solutions post launch. This includes leveraging usage data to identify trends, partnering with underutilizing teams to further garner product adoption, and developing success stories to drive solution awareness.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of practical experience in fields such as technology, media, consulting, sales, marketing, etc
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and influence without authority
- Analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience identifying unmet sales enablement needs then designing solutions using data to address those needs
- Ability to develop recommendations on product improvements and create buy in with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Interest in driving adoption of data and content that leads to revenue growth, and continually iterating solutions to increase value
- Prior experience using SQL and Python
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.