Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As an Enterprise Product Manager, your customers are your peers. You’re responsible for building tools, improving processes, and automating tasks that make life better for Indeed’s employees around the world. You’ll own the roadmap, collaborate with stakeholders across Indeed, and drive the team towards simple solutions for complex problems.
Your team builds products and processes that enable the Finance and Client Services teams across the world to support both new products and products with extremely high volumes of revenue transactions. You’ll work with fullstack developers, system integrators, solution architects, and SMEs to define, prioritize, build, and measure improvements to the financial systems.
Product Managers at Indeed are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
You will work closely with the engineering and product science on a daily basis. You will define requirements, analyze A/B tests and design processes.
Indeed’s product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create Minimal Viable Products (MVPs), prototypes of new products, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate. You will NOT be an armchair Product Manager writing large PRDs and handing them off to the development team. Most Product Managers at Indeed don’t even know what a PRD is.
- Passionate about solving enterprise problems. Strong interest in building internal-facing products and features.
- Define the vision for your product, set goals for the team, and drive meaningful impact to Indeed.
- Own the roadmap. Align with internal stakeholders on priorities. Champion your team’s vision.
- Empathize with your customers and develop simple solutions to their pain points.
- BA/BS, software/data/technical field preferred.
- Familiarity with billing, accounting, and revenue reporting
- Experience integrating sales/service technologies (e.g. ERP, billing platform, etc.)
- Experience working with large Sales, Client Services, Customer Support, or Finance teams
- Experience extracting requirements from internal customers and stakeholders
- Experience balancing dependencies across numerous initiatives and complex project plans
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.