Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Data and Analytics
- Audit workflows involving data collection (registration/mobile app/lead retrieval/meeting automation/website) to ensure we are maximizing existing tools, revisit facilitation of data flow from events->event stakeholders-> end user.
- Collaborate with Marketing Technology team to ensure all event data collection systems are properly integrated with CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Develop forecasts, manage and track performance against event budgets, accurately measure and report on key results and operational metrics, tracking to department and team OKRs.
- Establish meeting protocols, create databases of information, and develop methodologies (electronic forms, confirmations, planning templates, evaluations etc.) to allow for an expedient and efficient planning process.
- Responsible for high level operational functions including managing and complex budget documents and oversee event intake request systems, and all applicable reporting for both systems.
- Manage complex cross-functional projects simultaneously each with set priorities. Influence across the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how the teams we work with get their work done.
- Evaluate new event technologies to improve and optimize event marketing programming, and provide new opportunities to collect data: event/project management software, budget trackers, registration systems etc.
- Employ established audit controls to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other guidelines as per Procurement/Legal/Privacy.
- Strategic Projects
- Project-manage the expansion and maintenance of the Indeed Events website, using insight from analytics tools to build a strategy to increase traffic and engagement on the site.
- Further develop Centers of Excellence to include relevant use-cases and case studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, and minimum 5 years experience in project management/operations logistics with knowledge of live event production at a large company or agency. CMP and/or PMP is a plus.
- Have a strong analytical capacity - must love and be curious about data analytics and how it affects the bottom line.
- Experience in building operational programs that are scalable, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective programs.
- Ability to analyze problems and make sound judgments based on objectives, risks, implications, resource utilizations and cost.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, navigate conflicting demands, and meet deadlines.
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects, working both independently and as a team. Fluency in Google and Apple Applications, presentation software, Microsoft Office, JIRA, Marketo, Service Now, Wordpress (preferred), Google Analytics (preferred), SEO (preferred), and comfortable learning new software as needed.
- Proactive and resourceful. Superior critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.