Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of our team. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution. Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans.
- Analyze and improve processes across our team; identify the things that work together to improve operational health and ensure a consistent and shared understanding of best practices across teams and functions.
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications.
- Manage complex cross-functional projects simultaneously each with set priorities, identify and address problems, coordinate the work of meeting planners, content developers, designers, creative services, writers, vendors and others to meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Oversee reporting and reconciliation, including but not limited to JIRA (internal project management system) pulls, app analytics summaries, Google Analytics reports, etc. Gather information and analyze available data to create project plans, dashboards, and schedules.
- Develop forecasts, manage and track performance against event budgets, accurately measure and report on key results and operational metrics, tracking to department and team OKRs.
- Influence across the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how the teams we work with get their work done.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize event marketing programming: registration solutions, mobile apps, event management software, budget trackers as applicable.
- Project-manage the expansion of the Indeed Events website, using insight from analytics tools to build as strategy to increase traffic and engagement on the site.
- Provide on-site support at global conferences and events as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree, and PMP certification preferred
5-7 years experience in live event production with emphasis on logistics or project management at a large company, non-profit or agency.
Ability to identify and implement process design and re-engineering to achieve both incremental and transformational business impact.
Ability to analyze problems and make sound judgments based on objectives, risks, implications, resource utilizations and cost.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects, working both independently and as a team.
Fluency in Google and Apple Applications, presentation software, Microsoft Office, JIRA, Marketo, Wordpress (preferred), Google Analytics (preferred), SEO (preferred), and comfortable learning new software as needed.
Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line.
Experience in building operational programs that are scalable, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective programs.
Expert in accurate time estimating, identifying dependencies and resources, strong analytical capacity
Global cultural orientation and working experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.