Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is looking for a global events coordinator to help scale a world-class program, bringing HR and talent acquisition professionals together, around the globe.
The events coordinator for global events will support and execute events for the global client experience program.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating unique event experiences that promote the Indeed brand, developing client relationships and driving revenue.
This person must be a self-starter, highly dependable and polished team member committed to Indeed’s success. We are seeking a self-starter, highly dependable and polished team member who is a big thinker and is comfortable balancing many moving pieces at once!
- Support the client experience event strategy including, but not limited to, implementing project plans and timelines, managing budgets and reporting on metrics and trends
- Plan and execute client experience events that are relevant in active global markets including, but not limited to, understanding the market and audience profiles, sourcing unique venues and vendors, managing event acquisition and communication to key stakeholders
- Responsible for collaborating with and managing relationships with external vendors, design firms and internal stakeholders to define event objectives, requirements, scope, timing, and budgets
- Identify opportunities for driving scale and efficiencies throughout the event client experience program
- Researches best practices, in-tune with industry trends and analyzes target audiences to choose appropriate hospitality events in global markets and impact engagement among event attendees
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.