Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Support Indeed’s worldwide event program, Indeed Explore, in the EMEA & APAC markets. Support includes, but is not limited to, onsite execution, implementing project plans and timelines, managing budgets and reporting on metrics and trends
- Responsible for collaborating with and managing relationships with both external vendors and internal stakeholders to define event objectives, requirements, scope, timing, and budgets
- Tracking/monitoring event-by-event, quarter-by-quarter and year-to-date progression of lead and revenue goals as established by the Country Marketing Managers
- Coordinating with local teams on all event activities, ensuring localization and appropriate planning for each market.
- Bachelor’s Degree; CMP, CSEP, CMM certification(s) a plus
- 5+ years experience in global event management role at a large corporation
- Experience coordinating work of meeting planners, content developers, designers, creative services, and vendors
- Planning skills should include accurate time estimating, identifying dependencies and resources/cost estimates, strong analytical capacity with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management
- History of breaking new ground with events and delivering transformational experiences that impress internal partners and turn members/clients into brand evangelists/enthusiasts
- Must be fluent in Google Applications, Apple Applications and Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new software as needed
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Global cultural orientation and working experience
- Fluent in foreign language, preferably French, German
Approximately 35% travel per year (APAC, US & EMEA)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.