Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an events professional to manage and execute our executive client events and engagement program by promoting the Indeed brand, developing client relationships and driving revenue for the company.
The event manager, reporting to the senior event manager of executive client events, will work closely with internal client-facing sales teams, marketing teams and senior leadership to create transformational event experiences for strategic clients on a global scale.
This person must be a self-starter, highly dependable, polished, confident and committed to Indeed’s success. Must be articulate, clear and precise in objectives and actions, flexible, creative, extremely detail-oriented, and a high-quality producer under tight deadlines.
Charged with creating unique event experiences for an executive audience which result in achieving organizational objectives for global expansion and delivering a once-in-a-lifetime experience for attendees.
Manage and execute executive client event program strategy including, but not limited to, a clear understanding of regional markets and audiences, evaluation and engagement mechanisms, responsibility matrices, and budgets
Responsible for collaborating and proactively communicating with project stakeholders and internal partners to define event objectives, requirements, scope, timing, and budgets
Research best practices and analyzes target audiences to choose appropriate marketing mediums to effectively communicate intended information and engage members and audiences
Solicit, recommend and manages relationships with external vendors, including but not limited to production, experiential firms, venues and various integral vendors
Identify opportunities for driving scale and efficiencies
About you.Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; CMP, CSEP, CMM certification(s) a plus
- 5-7+ years experience in global event management role at a large corporation
- Experience coordinating work of meeting planners, content developers, designers, creative services, and vendors
- Planning skills should include accurate time estimating, identifying dependencies and resources/cost estimates, strong analytical capacity with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management
- History of breaking new ground with events and delivering transformational experiences that impress internal partners and turn members/clients into brand evangelists/enthusiasts
- Must be fluent in Google Applications, Apple Applications, and Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new software as needed
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Global cultural orientation and working experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.