Date published: 26-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Executive Creative Director (ECD) will lead a multidisciplinary team in the development of all creative for Indeed. The ECD will provide a comprehensive vision for the Indeed brand, bringing a consistent look and feel across all channels - from broadcast TV to digital innovation, with the creative ability to transform fresh ideas into actionable concepts.
The ECD will work in an open collaborative environment, concepting and producing work that will redefine and raise the bar of creativity in our marketing communications.
- Recruit, inspire and manage a world-class global creative team of writers, art directors, videographers and technologists to achieve key business metrics.
- Responsible for creative development of our marketing communications. Take business and marketing briefs and convert these into creative strategies and finished advertising and other communications. From TV spots to branded content, to social posts (and everything in between).
- Help build a creative and design-led culture within Indeed.
- Partner with internal and external partners, agencies, freelancers, producers and other experts to make world-class work that is commercially and creatively successful
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You have already led the creation of world-class advertising and comms campaigns - that have been recognised for their creativity and commercial success.
- You have a deep and broad understanding of creativity, advertising models and consumer behaviour.
- You have experience building campaigns for global brands.
- You have recruited and built effective creative teams.
- You have written, created and made very successful TV campaigns that have made your peers jealous.
- You are very versed in digital and not have a ‘TV-led’ mentality.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.