Date published: 9-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Finance Manager, Revenue will be responsible for all global marketing and product based revenue forecasts - our largest and fastest growing revenue segment. You will interact on a regular basis with Product, Marketing and other areas within Finance and Sales to understand and analyze our business in order to create an accurate revenue forecast. You will develop and maintain smooth, cooperative working relationships with all levels in the company. This individual brings to bear exceptional analytical ability, modeling, data management, presentation and leadership skills.
- Deliver revenue forecast on a weekly basis to be incorporated into global revenue consolidation
- Ensure execution against the revenue plan
- Independently gather pertinent information and/or collaborate with internal partners, and analyze findings to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Initiate analysis and modeling to identify revenue and strategic opportunities
- Build and maintain business models to support internal decision-making processes and external stakeholder negotiation
- Develop and implement new techniques for financial analysis and forecasting to resolve a wide range of difficult problems with resourceful and practical approaches
- Reporting & Dashboard Analytics:
- Develop and deliver concise, compelling reports and presentation of findings to marketing & finance teams
- Update reports and dashboards which allow management team to easily spot key business insights, trends and opportunities
- Understand underlying data to utilize frameworks and models to support and communicate recommendations
- Work effectively with cross-functional business teams composed of people with diverse backgrounds, some of whom are non-technical
- Simplify complex ideas and communicates them concisely to a variety of audiences
- Ad Hoc Analyses: assist Senior Management with special projects ranging from, but not limited to, "what if" strategic analysis, global business forecasting, new product P&L projections, etc.
- Implement standardizing processes, best practices and proposing new standardized processes in order to best capitalize on all our resources and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of analytical experience in online advertising, marketing, banking, consulting, FP&A or related field
- Experience with revenue forecasting and reporting (in online advertising and/or marketing industries) strongly preferred
- Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau mastery required with proven experience in building sophisticated Excel models
- Programming experience preferred (i.e SQL, VBA, Python)
- A proven self-starter with extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – candidate must be able to communicate effectively in meetings and describe deliverables, project milestones and checkpoints
- Project management skills - proven ability to oversee a project with objective of prioritizing, delegating work and investing time appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems upon first evidence
- Must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal customers, and verify for accuracy
- Must be able to set expectations with internal customers, and meet those expectations
- Experience managing small teams is preferable
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.