Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will play a key role in providing impactful reporting and insightful analysis to key business leaders with the specific objective of ensuring the successful execution of the international revenue strategy. This person will have responsibility for all phases of revenue reporting and analysis, including data compilation and validation, monthly results reporting, variance commentary and dashboarding of key metrics. This person will work closely with multiple departments within the organization, both in the region and globally, to enable alignment with our common goals and to enable and drive pivotal revenue management decisions.
- Develop, update and distribute the international revenue forecast through collaboration with local teams, monitor actual vs target pacing and communicate trends and variances as they appear,
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, Sales and other Finance teams to ensure data and reporting alignment, adherence to goals, and completion of key deliverables,
- Manage financial models supporting the revenue forecast across numerous international markets,
- Provide deep dive analysis to identify and communicate root causes of specific trends impacting the revenue forecast,
- Assist in formulating and implementing new financial systems, tools, and methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field,
- 8+ years of professional work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance,
- Advanced modelling, reporting and forecasting skills with a mastery of Excel-based reporting,
- Experience with statistical forecasting tools, Tableau and SQL knowledge a distinct advantage,
- Skilled at analyzing large volumes of data with an ability to synthesize it into trends, actionable recommendations, and executive level presentations,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen,
- Sound judgement with the ability to independently make decisions,
- Can demonstrate experience in successfully operating within a remote or geographically decentralized environment,
- Ability to mindfully communicate both verbally and in writing,
- Possess intellectual curiosity, and passion for detail, accuracy and completeness,
- Experience working with Engineering and Marketing teams a plus. Familiarity with sales-related performance metric tracking would also be an advantage.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.