Date published: 1-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
Your job.The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for daily coordination of facilities related activities including responding to requests for on-site building management issues, ergonomical and environmental requests, as well as, administrative support for activities such as training room set-up, office moves, building related projects, and back-up coverage for front desk.
- Be the main point of contact for building management and all relevant other vendors: cleaning staff, building engineers, building admin office
- Plan, coordinate and direct special projects as required, i.e., office build-outs, refurbishment, large group moves, activity set-ups, hand etc.
- Manage JIRA ticketing system, ensures vendor closed tickets are fixed, escalate when needed and keep organized in a way for the management team to easily track
- Conduct comprehensive building inspections (site walks) of all entire spaces daily and actively search for areas for improvement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Maintain internal security system in terms of proficiency - ensuring guests/employees return badges and badges for new hires/guests are ready in timely fashion
- Assist Office Manager with training room and kitchen event management, setup/breakdown
- Ensure COIs are on file, correct and current vendors performing work are on site.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed correctly, coded correctly and paid on time
- Maintain both hard and soft copies of building standards, specifications, and maintenance schedules for all service contracts: janitorial, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, stone work, metal work, woodwork, furniture cleaning, lamp replacement, air diffuser cleaning, landscape maintenance and pest control.
- Maintain Indeed owned/rented inventory of all facility items (furniture, appliances, etc)
- Manage employee ergonomic program
- Regional support assistance for other offices, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Previous facilities experience is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.