Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Be the main point of contact for building management and all relevant other vendors: cleaning staff, building engineers, building admin office
- Plan, coordinate and direct special projects as required, i.e., office build-outs, refurbishment, large group moves, activity set-ups, hand etc.
- Manage JIRA ticketing system, ensures vendor closed tickets are fixed, escalate when needed and keep organized in a way for the management team to easily track
- Conduct comprehensive building inspections (site walks) of all entire spaces daily and actively search for areas for improvement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Maintain internal security system in terms of proficiency - ensuring guests/employees return badges and badges for new hires/guests are ready in timely fashion
- Assist Office Manager with training room and kitchen event management, setup/breakdown
- Insure COIs are on file, correct and current vendors performing work are on site.
- Insure that all invoices are processed correctly, coded correctly and paid on time
- Maintain both hard and soft copies of building standards, specifications, and maintenance schedules for all service contracts: janitorial, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, stone work, metal work, woodwork, furniture cleaning, lamp replacement, air diffuser cleaning, landscape maintenance and pest control.
- Maintain Indeed owned/rented inventory of all facility items (furniture, appliances, etc.)
- Manage employee ergonomic program
- Regional support assistance for other offices, together with Office Managers and Receptionists
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or as a Receptionist will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous facilities experience is a must. Minimum 2+ years of experience maintaining a top-notch office facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Eligibility to work in Japan
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.