Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team supporting leased properties in Austin Texas. You will oversee the facilities operations daily maintenance and will have oversight of three Indeed Facilities staff and 4 third-party facilities providers. This is a combination of four building totaling approximately 650,000 square feet.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Support the on-site facilities and office personnel in the implementation of short and long-term projects
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management team.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project.
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis.
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned. Inspections of building, housekeeping, periodic maintenance.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant.
- Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and supervisory skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point.
- Computer proficiency in CMMS
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Oversee multiple facilities of different functions
- Building Management System
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary, travel required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.