Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Assist U.S. Marketing Programs team in the development and launch of programs
- Manage the operations and execution of our U.S. event acquisition strategy, including audience list purchases, email sends, landing page creation, social media campaigns, etc.
- Manage operations and execution of ongoing nurture campaigns for key employer audiences
- Organize and communicate program plans to key internal stakeholder groups
- Oversee operational support for all U.S. marketing programs, to ensure that programs are executed and measured flawlessly from start to finish
- Create and update key marketing content to be leveraged across sales and marketing teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing and/or B2B role
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication and organization skills
- Experience in Marketo, Salesforce, or other marketing technology preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.