Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving Indeed’s B2B marketing plans for Indeed in India. This role will report to the Senior Country Marketing Manager and will require collaborating with sales, client services and various marketing departments at Indeed including events, content marketing, brand, advertising, public relations, product marketing and social media.
The ideal candidate for this marketing role is passionate about how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and ultimately drive revenue growth. Being comfortable with measuring success and partnering with a sales team to drive marketing programs success is optimal.
- Develop and own the India field marketing plan
- Work across teams to localize strategic global campaigns, event content, demand generation and sales enablement programs
- Execute a wide variety of efforts, in-person events, email, webinars, online marketing, direct mail, and content syndication to drive leads and pipeline
- Partner with the sales team on program strategy, goals, execution and reporting
- Be the voice of the customer for the Country sales team by understanding key buying segments and customer needs throughout the buying cycle
- Own goals for leads, pipeline, and revenue and work directly with sales teams to facilitate lead conversion and close
- Own marketing program analytics, reporting and lead management process
- Strong program management abilities - must have handled the development and execution of large field marketing programs/events
- Experience is account based marketing and developing personalized marketing programs at scale
- Creative thinker - should be comfortable with creating new ideas from scratch
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong program management abilities
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven demand generation campaigns
- Understand processes for lead generation as well as ongoing nurturing strategies
- Working knowledge of key marketing technologies (e.g., marketing automation, SEM, CRM, blog)
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 8-12 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.